1. Every time you click the “thumbs up” icon on someone’s Facebook post, Roger Ebert is paid 3.5 cents.
3. 43 percent of all blog posts about marketing are made of pieces from surplus Seth Godin posts.
4. 16 percent of all photos on flickr are self-portraits. 67 percent of those are ill-advised.
5. Even in face-to-face conversation, Guy Kawasaki never utters more than 140 characters before waiting for a reply. If the person he’s talking to does not quickly respond, Mr. Kawasaki switches topics, leading to some awkward cocktail party moments.
7. You do not want to know the origin of the term “The Long Tail.” (Shudder.)